The PMA has gained an enviable reputation for organising and delivering one-day highly engaging conferences for localities across the UK.
Working closely with you to create a programme suited to local needs, the PMA will provide experienced event co-ordinators to arrange an event to remember.
Emphasis to date has been on Primary Care Networks, New Care Models, Transforming General Practice and Making Networks work for Practice Managers but our wide range of expertise means we can be completely flexible on themes.
The conference provides General Practice health professionals including Practice Managers, Business Managers and Senior Administrators with access to new ideas, new ways of doing things, to build new relationships and create new partnerships. They will also have the chance to hear from thought leaders and those responsible for driving change and take-home inspiration and ideas, together with real, actionable solutions for improving healthcare services in the local community.
Our goal was to create a programme that is relevant and timely, offering practical insights that will help attendees to overcome the real-life challenges to improve healthcare in their practice.
In addition to this – delegates at the conferences will:
- Share the latest thinking in General Practice service transformation and the transition to the Primary Care Networks
- Learn and discuss with senior healthcare practitioners – and find out their vision for the future, their priorities, how it will evolve and the biggest challenges faced.
- Learn about the new regimes and how these will play out into General Practice
- Knowledge share with peers and leading healthcare professionals from across the UK
- Access to exhibitors – a selection of leading healthcare suppliers, including: technology companies, associated suppliers, consultants and others from the sector
- Take away real advice and guidance – practical solutions and new initiatives that can be applied within Practice, Federation or PCN.
- Discuss ways to collaborate in integrating the quality initiatives across the healthcare sector
- Attend specialist workstreams (see examples overleaf) based on the requirements / needs of the area
The conference has been developed to help answer some of the Practice and Business Managers most pressing issues and concerns, as well as providing practical tips for improving their practice. Delegates at the conference are provided with multiple opportunities to learn, knowledge share with peers, engage with the strategic thinking from the CCGs / STPs and to generate real momentum for change in practice, partnership or Federation.
The programme is carefully developed with you along with thorough research across the locality and discussion with members and healthcare leaders, strategy leads and other change agents in the local area to identify the key areas of interest and evidence of best practice and innovation.