Leicestershire and Leicester Practice Manager Conference 2020
‘Make it Happen, Make it Matter’
LLR Practice Manager Academy in conjunction with the LMC would like to invite you to our 2020 LLR Practice Manager Conference which this year will focus on some of our operational challenges as well as our own self-development to support you in your role during a time of great change.
Practice Managers across LLR have come together to organise this event on your behalf to enable invaluable face to face networking opportunities with other Practice Managers in addition to the exposure to a wealth of experience and expertise from our speakers – all designed to invigorate and inspire us as we valiantly navigate our way through Primary Care.
The conference includes:
• LLR Practice Manager Academy Update
• Sessions on Social Media and PCN experiences
• Information from PCSE and Andy Williams – the new LLR Joint Chief Executive
• Opportunity to consider how to handle difficult conversations and how the use of our language can help with these
• Time to reflect on our self-development and re-energising our inner leadership
• Motivational Speakers
• Practice Manager Awards Ceremony
• Market Place of excellent sponsors
If you are interested in attending, please complete the attached booking form and return to email@example.com
(Spaces are limited and therefore initially limited to 1 per practice)
The PMA will have a presence at this event but it is not organised by the PMA. If you have any queries relating to this event, please contact the organisers using the link provided. Many thanks.