The PMA will have a strong presence at many events during the year. They present a fabulous opportunity to engage with you, chat about your plans and really understand what you need from us in the way of support.
We very much value all interactions with you and look forward to meeting you soon.
Join us for the newly launched Medeconomics Live conference.
The event aims to help practices boost income, ease workload and improve patient care. Our carefully selected expert speakers are all grounded in the delivery of frontline general practice with a brief to deliver sessions of relevant innovation and realistic solutions to common practice problems.
The event will be chaired by primary care consultant Ben Gowland, principal consultant at Ockham Health, a former CCG chief executive and expert in practice development.
- Optimise practice finances and identify opportunities
- Utilise digital services to improve patient care
- Understand the uses and value of your practice data
- Build an effective multidisciplinary team
- Reduce workload, stress and the threat of burnout