Primary Care Improvers Conference 2020
An opportunity to share and learn with like-minded people who are working to change primary care.
You can now register for our fourth annual Primary Care Improvers’ Conference. There is so much energy and experience amongst our 5500+ strong members so come along and meet others to learn from what’s working around the country, share ideas, make connections locally and nationally and recharge your improvement batteries. Also bring a friend that you think would like to share in the buzz and success of making change and improvement happen.
Whether you are working on quality improvement projects at practice level, leading changes across your organisation or local system or developing local networks – there will be something for you.
On the day you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from the improvement stories of others
- Network with colleagues from across the country
- Gather ideas and receive feedback on your improvement project
- Learn and try out practical tools that speed up change
- Investigate how you can create a local network that can support you and others
- Have a 1:1 “Speed” coaching session on a topic of your choice
- Meet and link up with other people doing the things you are doing/experiencing
The PMA will have a presence at this event but it is not organised by the PMA. If you have any queries relating to this event, please contact the organisers using the link provided. Many thanks.