General Practice Property Management
General Practice Property Management - Don't forget the bricks and mortar!
For information about all PMA Workshops, click here.
For feedback from other NHS Organisations about our workshops, click here.
We are facing multiple challenges and there is an apparent disconnect between managing your healthcare practice and delivering contracted medical services. Whilst the ownership of the practice can be separate from the service provision, it is usually the doctors who own and provide medical services. This one day workshop covers various property issues which have a direct impact upon the practice.
The workshop is designed to help practice managers, GPs and GP Partners and facilities develop a full understanding of property management including lease management and notional rent.
Benefits of this course:
- See how effective property management achieves greater value from your premises
- Understand the need for property management in your multi-disciplinary expansion plans
- Learn about current lease management strategies and notional rent
- Understand how to manage risk assessments in small businesses
- Helpful weblinks and guidance notes will be provided throughout
- Interact with the speaker to resolve questions throughout the day
- Benefit from a post-workshop summary and support
Objectives: participants will improve their understanding of property management, lease provision and notional rent responsibilities. The module will demonstrate how adopting industry best practice will help to mitigate risks and maximise revenues for the practice and partners from property assets.
|9:30||Introduction and Welcome – Overview of the Programme & Objectives|
|9:45||Open Forum – identifying your challenges|
|11:30||When does a GP practice require a lease?
|12:45||LUNCH & Networking|
|1.45||Boosting surgery income
|3:30||New models – The ‘super practice’, mergers and federations
|4:15||Open Forum - questions and discussion|
Who Should Attend?
General Practitioners, Practice Managers, Senior Practice Nurses and GP Administrator Managers
Don't miss opportunity to work with leading specialists in a series of full day workshops specifically focused on the ‘business’ aspects of General Practice.