The PMA is a UK provider of leadership, management and practice management training all recognised by ILM and other ILM qualifications. PMA offers an education and workshop training programme focussed on Excellence in Practice Management.
This Data Protection Policy NOTICE relates to how the PMA communications data and information relating to learners with ILM.
The PMA needs to gather and use certain information about individuals. These can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people the organisation has a relationship with or may need to contact.
This NOTICE is provided to draw attention to the different types of personal or sensitive data which may be collected by the PMA and to guide you in how to approach PMA. It also outlines the data processing methods used by PMA and how we adhere to the Act.
Data Protection Notice
The PMA are required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘Act’) in relation to how we handle any personal data which we obtain from you. Any personal information gathered will only be used in the context of your studies with us. We may also collect sensitive personal data relating to you but only with your explicit consent in advance.
PMA may process all the information we obtain from you to enable us to fulfil our contracture obligations to you. PMA may also request further information from third parties or shall disclose your details to other selected third parties such as ILM or its regulators or industry bodies.
In disclosing your personal details to us, you agree that we may process and may disclose your personal data:
- As required by law to any third parties; and
- To ILM who may use your personal data to:
- Undertake administration in relation to the qualification for which you are registered, including you with a certificate on success completion of your qualification or specified units of it
- Contact you directly in relation to ILM studying membership, centre approval or qualifications and or quality control purposes undertaken by ILM for the qualifications for which the learner registered
- Inform you of products or services offered by ILM
- Disclose to ILMs regulators where so required
- Disclose to relevant industry bodies where so required by law
- Carry out statistical analysis on an anonymised basis
- Disclose your personal details to third parties for the purpose of providing prizes, remuneration and qualifications for learners
- Administer requests for reasonable adjustments under the Access Assessment Policy
- Carry out statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis) which may be carried out by ILM or selected third parties and;
- To monitor (on an anonymised basis) equal opportunities relating to ethnicity or disability or other such monitoring purposes
This PMA Data Protection NOTICE in relation to ILM will be presented to all learners as part of their Induction process.
The Notice will be further updated in line with the New Data Protection Regulations to be released in the UK on 25th May 2018 – and will also incorporate the GDPR regulations also scheduled to be released on May 25th 2018.
Thereafter they will be reviewed annually.
|Name||Email address||Phone number||Mobile number|
|01606 44945||07880 788985|
|Date||Summary of changes made||Changes made by (Name)|
|10th Nov 2017||PMA Data Protection NOTICE in relation to ILM created||Cathryn Lyon|
|14th Nov 2017||PMA Data Protection NOTICE in relation to ILM reviewed and formatted||Ian Jones|
|16th Nov 2017||PMA Data Protection NOTICE in relation to ILM agreed with PMA Directors & ILM||PMA Directors|