The PMA is a UK provider of leadership, management and practice management training all recognised by ILM and other ILM qualifications. PMA offers an education and workshop training programme focussed on Excellence in Practice Management.
The PMA seeks to encourage the sharing of knowledge and to offer the opportunity for its members to attain the highest standards possible within their role and job function. PMAs quality assurance strategy is driven by an embedded culture which is focused on providing high quality learning opportunities in a supportive environment through a range of accessible platforms. PMA commits to its learners to:
- Be responsive to the demands of a changing environment
- Build relationships with our learners, delegates and employers, to ensure their long-term success, both in Education through the understanding of their personal needs and the needs of their working environment.
- Support our Stakeholders in driving their own continual improvement and encourage innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined best practices, and continual surveys of the sector.
- Develop learners’ competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through development of tailored programmes that demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the sector.
The PMA has a strong management involvement and commitment to supporting current strategic visions in the primary care sector.
The PMA Quality Assurance Strategy aims to ensure that teaching and facilitation at the PMA is inspirational and of the highest quality by:
- all learners having the opportunity to succeed and be empowered to fulfil their potential,
- developing effective learning skills,
- placing the learner at the centre of the learning process,
- active promotion of diversity and equality of opportunity,
- the self-esteem and aspirations of all learners being raised through mutual support and commitment,
- all learners having high expectations and working together to develop high levels of achievement and success,
- The PMA is a UK provider of leadership, management and practice management training all recognised by ILM and other ILM qualifications. PMA offers an education and workshop training programme focussed on Excellence in Practice Management.
- developing employability skills as part of the curriculum, • taking opportunity to develop other skills as appropriate, • providing excellent progression opportunities,
- recognising and celebrating success,
- using assessment to provide effective learning opportunities through effective feedback,
- using research to inform and inspire students, and to develop the PMA programme,
This Quality Assurance Policy embraces the PMA Values:
- Respect for yourself, each other and the environment
- Welcoming, honest and open,
- Safe supportive culture
- Inspiring learners and staff
- Positive and dynamic attitude.
The PMA strongly believes Learner involvement is key to Good Educational Practice, and use this to reflect on all engagement with delegates, learners, facilitators and employers.
This ensures that we are able to provide a positive experience for all our stakeholders. Critically, this process also feeds into our continual improvement of the PMA offerings and also provides us with a mechanism to develop new programmes and learning products for our sector, based on real time feedback.
The next formal review of this process will be June 2018.
|Name||Email address||Phone number||Mobile number|
|01606 44945||07880 788985|
|Date||Summary of changes made||Changes made by (Name)|
|10th June 2017||Quality Assurance Strategy created||Ian Jones & Cathryn Lyon|
|21st Sept 2017||Updated||Ian Jones|