Being ready for when it happens.
This masterclass session looks at the new CQC Inspection process and how prepare in readiness and to deal with them.
We explore how to create a culture of buy-in within the GP Practice through a better understanding of the CQC assessment framework.
The masterclass will be an interactive session with practical guidance to enable participants to map the techniques onto their own practice – and incorporates the CQC Inspection changes applicable from April last year. Case studies will be used to provide tips and insights on ‘good practice’ and also ‘inadequate’ General Practice. The aim is to provide a practical usable framework for CQC compliance.
What do your colleagues think?
Average feedback percentage for this masterclass has been 82% – 96%
- Very practical and comprehensive overview on a very large topic
- Becoming more aware of the new inspection process
- Well presented, with good information
- Helpful resources provided
- Very relevant, clearly explained.