This qualification is designed to enable existing and aspiring senior managers, who want to invest in their own personal brand.
They will be looking to make the best use of resources, be innovative and optimise their performance, whilst presenting a case for change, evaluate the impact of change and construct business cases.
What job titles might be suitable?
Roles may include those of Business Manager, Senior Partner, Partner, Practice Manager, Operations Manager/Director, Chief Operating Officer, Financial Officer and other Senior Management roles.
Benefits for the individual
- The ability to use enquiry-based evidence approach to develop leadership and management skills
- The enhancement of the learner’s brand
- Develop, evaluate and implement high-level strategic planning
- Develop the skills in the work place
Benefits for the employer
- Leaders and managers who have the ability to think and act strategically based on informed evidence-based decisions
The development of staff who can create a high level of performance culture
- Senior staff who take charge of their self-development